Online masterclass Rise through Creative action
We will be working around universal energy and spirit animals/ your power animals and will create the beautiful mixed media piece you see in the pic
We will connect and paint the universal energy / gateway ... and our spirit animal ....
What power animal / Spirit animal shows up for you ?What does it want to tell you ?
We will listen, connect, be and … create
We will use creative action… meditation….excercises….and more
A special fb group has been. Opened for this course
You can watch the replays of the lives
And a download link will be provided
Meet the unicorn
What is its message for you
Create from a place of intuition and inner knowing
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED !
This is for you if you desire to:
- Would love to learn mixed media / painting techniques
- Change your mindset
- Learn to create from within and connect to your creative inner spirit- Would like to connect with your spirit animal / power animal and hear its message for you
- Let go of all the things that are holding you down, that no longer serve you
- Are willing to do the work and dig deeper
- Attract abundance with ease and flow ; Manifest your desires
- Would like to learn new tools, creative action to achieve this
- Would love to learn new techniques in creating
Are you In ?
Come join me now !
SUPPLY LIST :
- Watercolor paper, I use 360 gram from canson ( or a canvas )
- Normal pencil
- Pastel pencil / charcoal pencil in white and / or black ( optional, but I love to work with it )
- Acrylic paints in the colors that speak to you
( I like to work with deco art fluid acrylics, decoart americana acrylic, golden acrylic, vallejo… but please use whatever brand you like to use )
- Couple of brushes...
You can find cheap ones in a package with different sizes
( I love to work with an angled brush, have a really small brush for fine details, and a big flat brush for bold strokes )
- I like to use a fine white posca pen (make sure it's NOT oil based) and/or sukara gelly roll pen in white
- Gel Medium (you can use modpodge / decoupage as well) / modelling paste or texture paste
- I might use watercolor or acrylic ink ( but you can watered down acrylic paint as well)
- I might use a stencil, but that is totally optional
- Palette knife or an old bank card
When you purchase this class, you will receive an email with the class information. If you have any questions, just let me know !
MASTERCLASS RISE THROUGH CREATIVE ACTION February