Online 4 week masterclass Rise through Creative action
We will be working around ¨ stepping into your awesome innate power and shine¨ and will create a beautiful mixed media piece with this theme in mind.
You can see the style of what we are going to create in the picture !
A beautiful representation of YOU stepping into your power and light
As always i will create LIVE with you from my intuition and essence
We will listen, connect, be and … create
We will use creative action… meditation….excercises….and more
I will go Live 4 times with live painting sessions in the fb group that i have opened for this course
You can watch the replays if you miss the lives
Plus, at the end of the masterclass i will provide download links for the videos !
Step into your power
Create from a place of intuition and inner knowing
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED !
This is for you if you desire to:
- Learn how to step into your Power
- Use creative action to achieve this
- Learn mixed media / painting techniques
- Learn to layer, how to create textures, play with light and shadow etc
- Learn to play and ignore the inner critic
- Change your mindset
- Learn to create from within and connect to your creative inner spirit
- Learn to connect and create from your intuition and essence
- Let go of all the things that are holding you down, that no longer serve you
- Do the work and dig deeper
- Heal, Grow, Rise and Expand
- Learn new tools, creative action to achieve this
- Learn new techniques in creating
Are you In ?
Come join me now !
SUPPLY LIST :
- Watercolor paper, I use 360 gram from canson ( or a canvas )
- Normal pencil
- Pastel pencil / charcoal pencil in white and / or black ( optional, but I love to work with it )
- Acrylic paints in the colors that speak to you
( I like to work with deco art fluid acrylics, decoart americana acrylic, golden acrylic, vallejo… but please use whatever brand you like to use )
- Couple of brushes...
You can find cheap ones in a package with different sizes
( I love to work with an angled brush, have a really small brush for fine details, and a big flat brush for bold strokes )
- I like to use a fine white posca pen (make sure it's NOT oil based) and/or sukara gelly roll pen in white
- Gel Medium (you can use modpodge / decoupage as well) / modelling paste or texture paste ( optional )
- I might use watercolor or acrylic ink ( but you can watered down acrylic paint as well)
- I will use a stencil, but that is totally optional
- Palette knife or an old bank card is always handy
When you purchase this class, you will receive an EMAIL with the class information.
If you dont see the email, please check your Spam box
If you have any questions, just let me know !
I am so excited you are joining me in this amazing journey