In this online class we are going to create the Goddess Rhiannon
This class was part of my special program Lets create magic together
What you will learn :
- The raw process, nothing edited in the video, nothing left out ....
- How to create beautiful layers
- how to tell a story with paint
- how to create contrast through layering
- how to create shadows and highlights with acrylics
- how to create intuitively
- how to sketch a female / horse / hands
- how to create textures
- how to add collage
You dont need any experience ! It is all about the process and discovering and nurturing that creative spark/spirit in you !
Everyone is creative, we will tap into your creativity, open up to ¨creative play¨ and create from within.
You dont need to buy a lot of supplies, if you get watercolor paper, some colors acrylic paint and a couple of brushes, you are ready to go.
Although you can add a few more things like gel medium, but this is totally optional
You will receive a link to the videos and a password to get access to the videos
You can watch, pause and rewatch the videos over and over again.
There is a Facebook Group available where you can chat with eachother, where you can ask feedback, post your work in progress pics and ask me questions etc.
What kind of supplies do i need for this class ? Dont worry !
You dont have to buy everything on the list, many things might be substituted for materials you already have..... or are optional....here is a list of the of tools/materials i will be using :
-Watercolor Paper ( i use Canson 370 g/m2 ) **
- Painters Tape ( optional if you would like a white border )
- Something to tape your pape to, like a piece of wood, tray etc.
- A couple of brushes, variety of sizes **
- Spray bottle with water
- A couple of acrylic paints in the colors you like **
( i like deco art paints, good quality, and not expensive ....i use colors in the same color scheme, cobalt teal / ultramarine blue / prussian blue / raw umber / quinacridone gold / titan buff / moss green Gold paint / metallic gold paint
- Gel medium ( optional ) i use the brand Amsterdam : heavy gel medium
- Ink Spray ( optional )
- Palette Knife ( optional )
- Simple things for mark making, you can find them in your home, like bottle caps, corks, an old bank card etc.
- Old towel / baby wipes
- Hair blow dryer to quickly dry layers ( optional )
- Palette ( optional ) , i often use/recycle a simple plastic tray from the super market
- A magazine where you can cut out things like birds, butterflies or whatever you would like to use
- Posca pen ( optional ) , white, fine tip ( not oil based ! )
- I love to use white gesso when i am painting, but this is optional, you can also use white paint
** essential for this class
Are you ready to create your own beautiful Goddess Rhiannon ?
Come join me now!
When checking out, please add your Facebook Name in the comments, so i can add you to the facebook group...or request to join yourself
€55.00 Regular Price