After lots of requests...here it is !!
In this new online class we are going to create this Buddha Piece.
What you will learn :
- how to create a peaceful and serene buddha
- how to create beautyful layers
- how to create contract through layering
- how to create shadows and highlights with acrylics
- how to create intuitively
- how to sketch a buddha
- how to paint with a limited color palette
- how to create texture
You dont need any experience !
Everyone is creative, we will tap into your creativity, open up to ¨creative play¨ and create from within.
There are 3.5 + hours of videos for this class...spread out over 5 lessons
I designed this class with a limited color palette, you dont need to buy a lot of supplies, if you get watercolor paper, some colors acrylic paint and a couple of brushes, you are ready to go.
Although you can add a few more things like gold paint and gel medium or texture paste, but this is totally optional
You will receive a password to get access to the videos, and you can watch, pause and rewatch the videos over and over again. This class is pre recorded, so you can watch it over and over again
There is a Facebook Group available where you can chat with eachother, where you can ask feedback, post your work in progress pics and ask me questions etc.
What kind of supplies do i need for this class ? Dont worry !
You dont have to buy everything on the list, many things might be substituted for materials you already have..... or are optional....here is a list of the of tools/materials i will be using :
-Watercolor Paper ( i use Canson 370 g/m2 ) **
- Painters Tape ( optional if you would like a white border )
- Something to tape your pape to, like a piece of wood, tray etc.
- A couple of brushes, variety of sizes **
- Spray bottle with water
- A couple of acrylic paints in the colors you like **
( i like deco art paints, good quality, and not expensive ....i use colors in the same color scheme, cobalt teal / ultramarine blue / prussian blue / raw umber / quinacridone gold / titan buff / moss green Gold paint / metallic gold paint
- Gel medium ( optional ) i use the brand Amsterdam : heavy gel medium
- Ink Spray ( optional )
- Palette Knife ( optional )
- Simple things for mark making, you can find them in your home, like bottle caps, corks, an old bank card etc.
- Old towel / baby wipes
- Hair blow dryer to quickly dry layers ( optional )
- Palette ( optional ) , i often use/recycle a simple plastic tray from the super market
- Stencil ( optional )
** essential for this class
Are you ready to create your own beautiful Buddha ?
Come join me now!
When checking out, please add your Facebook Name in the comments, so i can add you to the facebook group.
€55.00 Regular Price