In this online class we are going to create around the theme blooming... like in spiritually blooming....growing...evolving...
Are you nurturing yourself ?
Are you allowing yourself to grow, to evolve ?
Are you embracing your divinity ?
Are you creating a relationship with God / Source ?
Wherever Source guides you is where you are meant to be .
Source wants us to thrice, wants us to grow personally, professionaly, spiritually
To Bloom where we have been planted
We may face challenges... but we need to face them and conquer them....
Than we will reach our full potentialNotice the messages around you...
They are guiding us...Spiritual Practice is like a blooming flower...
If you are looking at a flower you are not opening it by hand.... you wait untill it blooms and opens...
Dont be in a hurry to see results...dont try to force it ...
Real Practice is patience... perseverance.... tending to our flower....
We just let it grow and open when it is ready to bloom
Everyone is creative... But often we forget about it along the way
But creativity is SO important in our life and has SO much to offer us in lots of aspects...
Self care... Listening to your inner world...
Connection to you heart... to spirit...to source...
Creative thinking... letting go of the need to Control....
tapping into emotions... Healing... and so much more !
Such a powerful process we followed.... from connecting to our innersoul / higher self.... to be like a symbolic seed in a box... hidden. under the ground.....confined...to start blooming...and growing... and finally come to full bloom !
Are you nurturing your creative part?
Are you tending to your flower ?
This lesson was part of my previous special online program lets create magic together
What you will learn :
- The raw process, nothing edited in the video, nothing left out ....
- how to connect with your inner self , our higher self
- how to create beautiful layers
- how to tell a story with paint
- how to heal through the art your create
- how to create contrast through layering
- how to create shadows and highlights with acrylics
- how to create intuitively
- how to paint flowers
You dont need any experience ! It is all about the process and discovering and nurturing that creative spark/spirit in you !
Everyone is creative, we will tap into your creativity, open up to ¨creative play¨ and create from within.
You dont need to buy a lot of supplies, if you get watercolor paper, some colors acrylic paint and a couple of brushes, you are ready to go.
You will receive a link to the videos and a password to get access to the videos
You can watch, pause and rewatch the videos over and over again.
You will receive over 4+ hours of videos
There is a Facebook Group available where you can chat with eachother, where you can ask feedback, post your work in progress pics and ask me questions etc.
What kind of supplies do i need for this class ? Dont worry !
You dont have to buy everything on the list, many things might be substituted for materials you already have..... or are optional....here is a list of the of tools/materials i will be using :
-Watercolor Paper ( i use Canson 370 g/m2 ) **
- Painters Tape ( optional if you would like a white border )
- Something to tape your pape to, like a piece of wood, tray etc.
- A couple of brushes, variety of sizes **
- Spray bottle with water
- Acrylic paints in the colors you like **
- Ink Spray ( optional )
- Palette Knife ( optional )
- Simple things for mark making, you can find them in your home, like bottle caps, corks, an old bank card etc.
- Old towel / baby wipes
- Hair blow dryer to quickly dry layers ( optional )
- Palette ( optional ) , i often use/recycle a simple plastic tray from the super market
- Posca pen ( optional ) , white, fine tip ( not oil based ! )
- I love to use white gesso when i am painting, but this is optional, you can also use white paint
- I love to use a pastel pencil in white
- Charcoal pencil in black
** essential for this class
Are you ready to bloom ?
Come join me now!
When checking out, please add your Facebook Name in the comments, so i can add you to the facebook group....or request to join yourself
€55.00 Regular Price