Online masterclass Rise through Creative action
What are you ready to let go of ?
What will be your focus / goals ?
We will be working around endings and new beginnings and will create a beautiful mixed media portrait with this theme in mind.
We will listen, dig deep, connect, shed, rise and call in the things we desire
We will use creative action… meditation….excercises….and more
From darkness to light
From endings to new beginnins
When this course openened i went Live 4 times for this online class with live painting sessions
The videos are now available for download, and you can watch and rewatch them at your own pace
There is a special FB group for support
In total you will receive more than 6 hours of video
Limiting beliefs - Shedding
Gratitude / Joy
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED !
This is for you if you desire to:
- Would love to learn mixed media / painting techniques
- Change your mindset
- Learn to create from within and connect to your creative inner spirit
- Let go of all the things that are holding you down, that no longer serve you
- Are willing to do the work and dig deeper
- Are ready to start a new year with new powerful intentions
- Attract abundance with ease and flow & Manifest your desires
- Would like to learn new tools, creative action to achieve this
- Would love to learn new techniques in creating
Are you In ?
Come join me now !
SUPPLY LIST :
- Pen /paper
- Watercolor paper, I use 360 gram from canson ( or a canvas )
- Normal pencil
- Pastel pencil / charcoal pencil in white and / or black ( optional, but I love to work with it )
- Acrylic paints in the colors that speak to you
( I like to work with deco art fluid acrylics, decoart americana acrylic, golden acrylic, vallejo… but please use whatever brand you like to use )
- Couple of brushes...
You can find cheap ones in a package with different sizes
( I love to work with an angled brush, have a really small brush for fine details, and a big flat brush for bold strokes )
- I like to use a fine white posca pen (make sure it's NOT oil based) and/or sukara gelly roll pen in white
- Gel Medium (you can use modpodge / decoupage as well)
- I might use watercolor or acrylic ink ( but you can watered down acrylic paint as well)
- I will use a stencil, but that is totally optional
- things (we can find at home) to create texture