Online 4 week masterclass Rise through Creative action No experience needed !
We will create a beautiful mixed media piece or 2 depending on how much time we have.... with magical Landscapes.
A place where we can look at and retreat Filled with dreams, wishes, desires....
Filled with magical meaningful marks You can see the style of what we are going to create in the picture ! As always i will create LIVE with you from my intuition and essence
We will listen, connect, be and … create We will use creative action… meditation….excercises….and more
I will go Live 4 times with live painting sessions in the fb group that i have opened for this course
You can watch the replays if you miss the lives
You will learn :
How to create magical landscapes
Markmaking Colormixing and Color play
How to create from a place of intuition and inner knowing
to focus on the process and not the end result
to Ignore the inner critic to Play and Explore
To infuse it with crystals and energy and more !
Selflove Rise Shine Create from a place of intuition and inner knowing
YOU NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED !
This is for you if you desire to:
- Create magical landscapes
- Work around self love and acceptance, inner power
- Use creative action to achieve this
- Learn mixed media / painting techniques
- Learn to layer, how to create textures, play with light and shadow etc
- Learn to play and ignore the inner critic
- Change your mindset
- Learn to create from within and connect to your creative inner spirit
- Learn to connect and create from your intuition and essence
- Let go of all the things that are holding you down, that no longer serve you
- Learn new tools, creative action to achieve this
- Learn new techniques in creating
Are you In ? Come join me now !
----- SUPPLY LIST :
- Watercolor paper, I use 360 gram from canson ( or a canvas )
- Acrylic paints in the colors that speak to you ( I like to work with deco art fluid acrylics, decoart americana acrylic, golden acrylic, vallejo… but please use whatever brand you like to use )
- Couple of brushes... You can find cheap ones in a package with different sizes ( I love to work with an angled brush, have a really small brush for fine details, and a big flat brush for bold strokes )
- I like to use a fine white posca pen (make sure it's NOT oil based) and/or sukara gelly roll pen in white
- I might use watercolor or acrylic ink ( but you can watered down acrylic paint as well)
- Optional Neo crayons ( watersoluble ) / Oil pastels / Pastel
- I might use a stencil, but that is totally optional
- Gold paint or glitter paint, or glitter : optional
- Optional Decoupage / modpodge / gel medium + scrapbook paper / magazine paper / napkins etc
When you purchase this class, you will receive an EMAIL with the class information. If you dont see the email, please check your Spam box If you have any questions, just let me know ! I am so excited you are joining me in this amazing journey